Going with the Flow

"Don't laugh at a youth for his affectations; he is only trying on one face after another to find his own." -Logan Pearsall Smith

My Photo
Name:

Truth in drama is forever elusive. You never quite find it but the search for it is compulsive. The search is clearly what drives the endeavour. The search is your task. More often than not you stumble upon the truth in the dark, colliding with it or just glimpsing an image or a shape which seems to correspond to the truth, often without realising that you have done so. But the real truth is that there never is any such thing as one truth to be found in dramatic art. There are many. These truths challenge each other, recoil from each other, reflect each other, ignore each other, tease each other, are blind to each other. Sometimes you feel you have the truth of a moment in your hand, then it slips through your fingers and is lost. - Harold Pinter

Monday, August 14, 2006

Don't expect TOO much

Okay! So here I am. I caved. I gave in to the craze. I love reading about my friends so figured I should return the favour. Problem is, whenever I start one of these things I always stop using it a couple weeks later. Don't let that happen! It'll be a good way to keep track of my progress (or lack thereof) at UVIC. And you can watch me get wise and mature (highly unlikely) right before your very eyes.

By the way, I can't take credit for this because it was definetely Kaylee's idea...

4 Comments:

Blogger Laurz said...

you're a loser, because I was the first one to start this entire blog thing, yes! it all boils down to the NUT in NEW YORK. But tim, you dont know how glad I am to see you cave into the craze!!! I do love you to bits even though you suck at life and never email me :P HA! but thats okay, coz you've started commenting on my blog. I still love ya! Can't wait to read about YOUUUUU!
Love
vagInIna

3:20 PM  
Blogger Kaylee said...

HEYYYYYY YOU CRAZY KID!

LOVE that you joined in on the action. And I LOVE that you totally gave me credit. I wont let you be lazy though.. you gotta keep updating at least as often as I do (which isn't very much)

Can't wait to see your show this week lovvvverrrrrr!
xox

5:38 PM  
Blogger Kaylee said...

post script.

nice quote!

5:39 PM  
Blogger Jenn's Yarn Addiction said...

love it - join the craze!!

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home